Remember the Titans

Has anybody ever seen the movie “Remember the Titans”? This movie is about desegregation and some of the hardships at school during that time.The football team is now becoming black and white, but the whites want nothing to do with the others. In the end they all become bestfriends. This movie is historical fiction. Have you ever been disgriminated against? If so, why?

9 thoughts on “Remember the Titans

1. No atleast I don’t think so if they did I guess I don’t remeber. For the people who did disgrimintated people they should be ashamed of themselves.

2. That is a wonderful movie! I’ve seen it many times. I had something interesting happen to me when I was a senior in high school. I applied for a job at a pizza restaurant and was hired because I am white. (Everyone else who worked there, other than the manager, was black. By law, the restaurant had to have more white people than that.) Weird, huh? That’s called Affirmative Action, which is the result of discrimination.

3. I love the movie Rember the Titans. It is a great movie about desegration. I have never been disgrimigated. It is terrible to think of everything people did when segragation was going on.

4. No but ive seen people be discrimated in sports,school,and anywhere else. I feel sorry for the people who are discrimated its wrong to do that to people.

5. Yes, it might have been a good thing. I learned a good lesson from it. but it did not feel good when it is going on.

6. No, I don’t think I have. I think it is wrong for people to do stuff like that and feel every sorry for people who have been.

7. I have not seen Remember the Titans, but from what I have heard about the movie it sounds WONDERFUL!